Buying LED headlight is a popular idea. We’re seeing brighter LED headlights with a more focused beam, which is great for us as consumers. With this, we’ve combed through and identified the best LED headlights for 2019.
This is why we have decided to carry out a review of some of the best LED headlights in the market currently. This will help you pick the one that is right for your car and your pocket.
The SNGL Super Bright LED headlight bulbs are the only bulbs that use LumiLEDs LexeonMZ L.E.D. These bulbs generate the correct beam pattern suitable for the driving conditions with the help of a patented adjustable focus length.
These headlights are able to achieve high levels of brightness at 12,400 lumens with no foggy lights or dark spots thus providing a clear view to the drivers even on dark and hazy nights. The crystal clear 6000K white light makes your drive less stressful and safe as it clearly illuminates the objects and obstacles on the road.
The SNGL LED headlights are fitted with an improved intelligent cooling system that ensures that they have a longer life span. This cooling system is a combination of turbo cool fan and dual IC control driver which provide 50,000 hours of bright continuous light. Moreover, this cooling system prevents damage to the headlight components.
Waterproof with a level of IP67
Offers high brightness at 12,400 lumens
True CanBus bulbs are compatible with various vehicles
Bulbs offer 50,000 hours of continuous light
Anti-glare technology prevents the blinding of oncoming drivers
Fitted with an intelligent cooling system and turbofan to ensure a longer lifespan
Does not require warm-up time; instant light up
Vibration and shock resistant LED drivers with overheat protection
2-year free warranty
Price is a little higher than most other competitors.
Prime LED 12000lm 6500K Cool White
The HIKARI Ultra LED headlight bulbs make it to our best-LED headlight list as they provide a perfect and extremely bright light. These headlights are designed with the latest and most advanced technologies that are not offered by any other brand. You will love the stylish look they give to your vehicle.
They are rainproof and fog-proof thus allowing you to enjoy a smooth drive despite the weather conditions. The HIKARI headlights are manufactured by using the AI Frequency Technology that ensures a perfect light beam pattern without any dark spots.
These headlights are durable and provide up to almost 50,000 hours of continuous, flicker-free lights. They are also available in various sizes thus making them perfect for various models of cars. The plug-and-play approach of these headlights makes installation easy. You can easily replace your old bulbs with HIKARI headlights yourself. Moreover, they are compatible with the vehicle’s CPU as well.
The built-in fans help to increase the lifespan of these bulbs while the contemporary design ensures that the light projects a wide arc of light across the road. The high quality LED used in these headlights produces 12000 lumens thus lighting up the road far ahead of you.
Ultra slim design
Uses less wattage
AI technology ensures consistent light beam without foggy patches
Fit all cars
Work perfectly underwater
Do not disturb the oncoming traffic
Only headlights that use LED type; CREE XHP50 + XM-L2.
Lower wattage compared to other top competitors.
These 55-watt bulbs are rain-resistant, emit 6,000K bright white light, and are 260 percent brighter than halogen bulbs. They feature adjustable-beam technology and last over 50,000 hours.
The lights are bright, sturdy, and easy to install. The ability to adjust the light output pattern is a bonus, and the front and side outputs are wide and focused.
You can hear the lights’ cooling fans, which are bulky and large and may cause issues during installation. An intermittent flicker may develop a short time after installation.
Benefits of LED Headlights
- 80 percent more efficient. The best LED headlights for trucks and cars will protect and preserve your vehicle’s battery, which will make it last longer.
- Last five times longer than halogens. The best LED replacement headlight bulbs last 30,000 hours or more. In comparison, you would need to change five or more halogen bulbs for a single LED bulb.
- Cheaper over time. While the best LED headlights may cost more straight out of the box, you will save money in the long run because you won’t need to change the LEDs as often.
- Brighter than halogens. The best LED headlight conversion kit offers superior performance compared to halogen lights, which may have light beams that look foggy or contain dark spots.
- Illuminate the road better. When you drive at night, LED headlights enable you to see the road over greater distances than halogen bulbs. They also have anti-glare features.
- Easy to install. In general, it takes 20 minutes or less to install LED headlights on most cars, SUVs and trucks. (This excludes older models, which may take more time.)